Monday, August 3, 2009

The Way Up changed my life

I thought that having depression was just something I would have to live with for the rest of my life. The majority of the people on my mother’s side have struggled throughout their lives with the illness. Some were even institutionalized. I even used to joke that living with depression proved I was my mother’s daughter.

For years, I followed the advice of different doctors.
I took the pills. I read the self-help books. I joined support groups. I talked about my problems and set goals for myself and made up plans to achieve those goals. I was convinced that
depression was like diabetes and that by simply taking a pill or two every day, I could keep my symptoms at bay and function normally. What I didn’t realize is that there is more to depression than simply managing the symptoms through medication and counseling. You can talk about things until you are blue in the face, but if you don’t make positive changes in your life, you are doomed to keep repeating the same patterns and be stuck in a perpetual rut.

One day, I was researching depression online to find out if there were any new, better medications out there. The drug of the day wasn’t making me feel like I thought I should, and I was certain that there had to be some medicine out there that would fit the bill. I ran across The Way Up and I am so thankful for stumbling onto that site. Dr. Priscilla Slagle literally saved me from a life of medication after medication and doctor’s visit after doctor’s visit. I had no idea that I had so much power within myself to change my life for the better. Thanks to her wonderful free e-book as a resource, as well as the incorporation of nutritional supplements and natural herbal supplements, I have been able to claim my life as my own. I no longer depend on prescription drugs and consultations with doctors to determine my self worth. I am free to trust myself and my own decisions, without the crippling doubt and discontent in my life that for so long defined me.

The products available through
The Way Up are reasonably priced and I have always received the best service when making purchases through the site. In fact, the wonderful assortment of amino acid supplements and alternative medicine approaches I have incorporated into my daily routine have made a tremendous difference in my overall wellbeing. To anyone who is ready to break the cycle of depression in your life, I highly recommend this site and I think Dr. Slagle is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment